Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cool Mobile Bars from Around the World

Everyone knows that the liquor laws in BC are, well, rather restrictive with respect to where you can and can't consume alcohol. I came across some really cool mobile bars from other countries that I thought I'd share. This week I came across some great examples of mobile bars in other countries and thought I'd share. Unfortunately all of these ideas would essentially be illegal here in Canada, but it never hurts to dream.

Here are my top 5 Mobile Bars:

#1 - Amsterdam pedi-bar


Imagine cruising through Stanley Park on this!


#2 MrFrothy



(Check out mrfrothy.com. It's awesome!)


#3 Best VW Bus Ever!!


They really know how to do it up in Thailand


#4 Bar2D2

Not that I like the idea of being replaced by a robot but this is pretty cool....




#5 - The Travelling Goodbar




I lived in NZ for a while but unfortunately never had the opportunity to see this up close and personal. The
Travelling Goodbar is probably one of the coolest mobile bars I've ever seen.


If you have some other examples of great mobile bars, please share.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment